Informatix Health, Inc is a healthcare staffing agency that contracts with health facilities in providing temporary staffing. We exist to meet the needs of our clients. This enables our professional team to provide superior staffing needs within a caring and compassionate environment.
We service Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Taunton, East Bridgewater, Milton, Hyde Park, Weymouth, Newton, Norwood, Quincy, Waltham, Belmont MA
- The caring. The compassion. The healing. It starts with you.
WHO YOU ARE:
Being a nurse isn’t what you do; it’s who you are. You have the heart to serve others by caring for your patients the way you’d care for the needs of your own family. You are the type of person we need working at our skilled nursing facilities.
We are Urgently looking to contract a full-time or part-time, temporary RN position for all shifts. We offer excellent pay up to $55-$60/hr.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- This person has graduated from an accredited school of nursing and obtained a MA LPN /RN license.
- We prefer an individual with previous work experience in the Geriatric field or a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal skills; work well, both individually and as part of a team, through respect, collaboration, and dedication; and successfully interact with a diverse culture base.
- The successful candidate must prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently and demonstrate a positive attitude, high integrity, and ethical awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making doctor appointments as needed, preparing charts before the visits, having current resident condition information, and accompanying physician on rounds to provide updates.
- Responsible for new admissions and hospital returns, ensuring care plans are updated, implemented and maintained.
- Monitors weight loss and nutrition of residents and report those nutritionally at risk to Dietary and follow through with recommendations.
- Responsible for the orientation and work assignment of nursing personnel in their unit to ensure the nursing needs of their station.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions, vital signs, and reactions, notifies supervisor or physician of any change in resident’s condition, and updates charts to reflect this.
- Initiates a resident education plan according to the resident’s individualized needs, as prescribed by the physician, including family instruction.
- Supervises and assists with residents’ activities of daily living.
- Assists in coordinating nursing service activities with those of other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time/Part time/ Temporary.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: